Undoubtedly a bar with charm, which gives off something special, it is like being at home, with that air of remembrance, of longing, of yesterday, and that is evident in the large photographic exhibition that dresses the walls of the premises.
As for its menu, it offers customers the chance to enjoy tasty meats, a careful selection of fresh fish, tapas, and the best paellas to be tasted in the area, as well as a more than interesting drinks menu, a highly recommendable establishment for breathing in the true spirit of a fishing village.
- Large terrace facing the Plaza de las Gañanías, which connects to the main promenade.
- Careful selection of drinks.
Adapted services (Covid-19 Prevention)
- On-line letter by QR code.
- Maximum capacity of 50% on the terrace.
- New service schedule adapted to the current situation:
Open every day from 11:00 to 23:00h.